16th Years Old



Hello and Assalamualaikumm.Yeehh,i'm still young even my age was 16th.My birthday and Yaya Athirah birthday on 8th Sept.We born on a same day.Kau ada,kau ada?So,happy birthday to me and Yaya .
*happy birthday song*

Thank youu  for all wishes guys.Thank you for the gift,thank you for sing a song and thank you for pray for me.Thank you sebab susah payah nak wish happy birthday to umi.

Le' first wishes on my day from Yaya Athirah.Thank youu So much dear,sebab wish panjang-panjang for me,and 'm so sorry because of the late wish.Ngantuk sesangat malam tu terus tertidur.I'm sorry .:(


and the first wishes for me via phone is from Ayulestari.Thank you Sayang because you become the first person wish me Happy Birthday. She said to me
"Happy Belated day Ummi.Have a blast,Ingat ALLAH sentiasa.Tak usah kejar dunia,
biarlah berpada2.Salam sahabat seperjuanganmu~ " May god boiling molten boleh ?Haha

and the second person wish me via phone is my Kak Shieqooot .Yeahhh akak suka tak,suka umi letak nama akak.Lofyouusomuch dear.Even tak pernah jumpa but akak dah anggap umi like you little sister.Thank you.


The happy birthday wishes via Twitter.Le' first person is Norasfarizan,thank you Sayang sebab remind my birthday .Hehe Itu pun sebab Tweethandle umi,kan ,kan .Sila jangan tipu yang as ingat birthday umi.Haha and Le'second person you see who right HareeqHakimi .Dia sangat poyi konon je,masa birthday aku je dia puji aku kalau tidak dia selalu nak bunuh aku,apa semua.Haha *tipu* Btw,Thank you so much Sayang ,sebab kau sayang akak.Mana birthday present?Haha .You see how naughty are me.Kbai .

First wishes and second wishes and now Last wishes from Yeahh .Jeng jeng jengg *tutup mata* 


He,a Awesome boy ever.Btw,Thank you for wish even last tapi rasa okay dah wish tu dah cukup kan,kan.Haha.Where my present?Kbai .:p 

So just until here story about the happy birthday wish and now story about presnt so Jyeah 

Le'gift from Sarag Zainal .SuperGangsterBestiee ever .Le'first present i get from she and thank you Sayang.I'll care the book and will bring it going anywhere i going .Tapi tapi belom habis baca buku tu sebab yeah,now i'm exam .After exam .Insyaallah i'll read the book .


               and youu see what guys.Money,a book and a clock .Le'clock was from my beloved sister.Le'vintage i like it so much and get money from my aunty and grandama sebab dia orang takut tak sempat that's why them just give a money and from Wany's mother.Dia pun tak sempat nak belikan hadiah jadi dia bagi kita duit.Kesiannya korang.Tak ada hadiah pun tak apa.Yes guys,you will ask where the gift from my mom.I just need a tafsir Al-Quran from my mum and i need a Blacberry from my dad .Haha ;p

Mohon ada lagi yang nak bagi hadiah ke untuk aku?Haha .OKAY please ah umie stop it.Terharu sesangat this year birthday,macam suprise .Huhuhu.I'm was celebrated my birthday party at home w them .Actually,ramai yang umi jemput Btw, masing-masing ada hal and so only them came.Thanks for coming .


Just until here.Assalamualaikum wbt .

No comments: